Taking a short break from doing my Financial Accounting stuff right now. Having a quiz tmr and I havent really prepared for it yet! Oh no.I wanna hold you till I die,Till we both break down and cry.I wanna hold you, till the fear in me subsides.- Sometimes When We Touch
Went shopping for new year clothes today, but I couldnt seem to find anything that I really like! I think this is the first year I'm celebrating new year without new clothes, I used to be so excited about them last time. Will try looking around again, if I have time over the next few days.
Before I forget, I wanna say a big THANKYOU to my dearest Jennalim! The super sweet girl actually left an envelope at my house with lozenges and medicine inside with a note cos she knew I wasnt feeling well. Thanks girl, it was really nice of you (and I hope you're reading this now)! I love you and miss you alot too! :D
I havent been having enough sleep for the past few days cos there are too many things to do. If there's really everything and anything I want in dreamland, I just want a super comfortable bed with no alarm clocks to disturb me. Zzz.
Back to FA-ing!
P.S. "Sometimes When We Touch" by Olivia Ong is really nice and sweet song. Heard it in one of the shops today and I'm currently addicted to it. Brings a really peaceful kind of feeling ;)